Saturday 19 June 2021

Hydrangea Z Fold Card

Life has been getting in the way of my crafting recently and I'm missing my times spent in my stamp room.  More regular creating will follow shortly though! 🤞

Today I'm sharing a Z Fold card I've made for a special friend using products from the beautiful SU! Hydrangea Hill suite of products.  I've used Rococo Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and white as my colour combo.  Here's the card and envelope together.


I stamped the hydrangea flower head in stamped off once Rococo Rose ink and then added more ink around the image using a sponge dauber.  I did the same with the leaves but with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The hydrangea flower and sentiment label are popped up on Dimensionals.  I added three tiny hydrangea die cuts with rhinestone centres to finish the front.


Here's the card fully opened.  The panel on the inside is lined up exactly with the panel on the front so that it's not visible when the card is closed.  I chose to use the 'with love' sentiment on the inside so it seemed appropriate to decorate with some hearts!  I used a fab die from the retired SU! 'Mini Treat Bag' die set that cuts several hearts at once.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.  I tried using a die from the SU! 'Basic Borders' set to add a decorative edge to the  envelope flap.  It's a tad tricky to fit everything on the platform and roll through to cut without mangling the envelope.  I did pretty well, just a tiny smoosh of damage which is barely noticeable!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Hydrangea Haven' set
CS: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Hydrangea Hill' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz & Rococo Rose, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Tools: SU! 'Hydrangea', 'Stitched Rectangles'. 'Tasteful Labels', 'Basic Borders' & 'Mini Treat Bag' die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10