Sunday 27 June 2021

Strawberries Just For You Card

I'm continuing to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) cards from the SU! 2021 - 2022 annual catalogue.  This time I've CASED a card from page 148 of the catalogue.  I loved the soft colours, the stamping on the patterned paper and the cluster of images.  Here's my card and envelope.


Here's the card.  I've used cheery gingham paper again - this time So Saffron from the retired Subtles 6" x 6" DSP pack.  I stamped the images on the patterned paper and stamped the leaves on Soft Sea Foam CS using Pear Pizzazz ink.  I stamped the strawberries on Blushing Bride CS using Real Red ink and I stamped the flowers on Basic White CS using Pool Party ink.  I stamped the Real Red sentiment onto a scrap of Basic White CS and used the 'Tailored Tag' punch to cut a flagged banner end.  I arranged the cluster, popping everything up on Dimensionals.  I used a die from the old, retired SU! 'Trim Your Stocking' die set to cut several So Saffron CS dots as centres for the flowers.


Here's the inside of the card.  I stamped the sentiment to the left of the die cut label and popped the strawberry up over the top.


Here's the envelope.  I just love that fancy circle shape from one of the dies in the 'Tasteful Labels' set, it's so pretty!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Sweet Strawberry' & 'Berry Blessings' sets
CS: SU! Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! Subtles 6" x 6" DSP pack (retired)
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party & Real Red 
Tools: SU! 'Strawberry' builder punch & 'Tailored Tag' punch, 'Tasteful Labels' & 'Trim Your Stocking'  die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10