Wednesday 23 June 2021

Rose Best Wishes Card

I'm continuing to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) cards from the Stampin' Up! 2021 - 2022 annual catalogue.  I'm spending time in my craft room and I'm creating without having to think too much and that is absolutely perfect for me right now!  This time I've CASED a card from page 196 that features the amazing 'Expressions in Ink' suite of products.  Here's my card and envelope.


Here's my card.  To be honest I've copied the SU! card so there really isn't much 'selective editing' going on here!   My card base  measures 4" square and I've used Pale Papaya CS.  I stamped a piece of Pale Papaya CS using the 3 flower image from the 'Artistically Inked' stamp set and cut the piece into three strips which I glued to the card front.  I stamped the sentiment in full strength Just Jade ink on a stitched square die cut and added the gold foil element from the 'Ephemera Pack'.  I stamped the flower and leaves using full strength Polished Pink and stamped off once Just Jade inks, die cut the images and then popped the square and flower up on Dimensionals.  I added three of the pretty iridescent sequins from the 'Ephemera Pack' to finish the card front.


Naturally, I had to stamp something inside!  I stamped the three flower image a couple of times in Polished Pink ink.


I couldn't resist putting a pretty rose and leaves on the envelope flap!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Artistically Inked' set
CS: SU! Pale Papaya & Basic White
Ink: SU! Just Jade, Pale Papaya & Polished Pink 
Tools: SU! 'Artistic' & 'Stitched Shapes' die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 'Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack', Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10