Monday 8 November 2021

Christmas Pinwheel Tower Card

This is the second Pinwheel Tower Christmas card I've made. Instructions to make a Pinwheel Tower card sized to fit in a UK sized C6 envelope can be found here on my Tutorials page.  I love the colour combo in the SU! 'Whimsy & Wonder' patterned paper, it's unusual but very pretty for Christmas cards.  Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's a view from the top so you can see how the card is put together.


Here's the first panel of the card.  I fussy cut the ornament from the patterned paper, added some Blushing Bride baker's twine and popped the ornament up.  I also popped the sentiment label up.


Here's the second panel.


Here's the third panel.


Here's the fourth panel where I will write my message.  I added some self adhesive snowflakes as a finishing touch.


Here's the envelope.  I love the rainbow iridescence on the silver stripes!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Arrange a Wreath' set 
CS: SU! Evening Evergreen & Mint Macaron 
Patterned paper: SU! 'Whimsy & Wonder' 
Ink: SU! Evening Evergreen 
Tools: SU! 'Rectangle Stitched' die set 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Blushing Bride baker's twine, self adhesive enowflakes, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10