Tuesday 16 November 2021

Plants Dear Friend Card

This is a just because, friendship card made for a dear friend who is going through a challenging time.  I used my newly acquired SU! 'Plentiful Plants' stamp set and the 'Bloom Where You're Planted' patterned paper pack.  Here is the card and envelope together.


I glued a piece of the patterned paper to a panel of Evening Evergreen CS and glued that to the front of the Just Jade card base.  I stamped the pot and plant using Cinnamon Cider and Just Jade inks and I fussy cut the stamped image - I didn't buy the matching die set, I thought I could manage without the dies!  I stamped the trailing foliage on Basic White CS in Evening Evergreen ink, die cut the white CS using a stitched rectangle die and I popped up the rectangle.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment label, popped that up and then popped up the potted plant.  To finish the front, I added three Evening Evergreen jewels to the sentiment label.  


Here's the inside of the card.  The stamped images from the 'Plentiful Plants' set are amazing due to the 'Distinktive' style and design of the stamps.  They are a total pleasure to work with! 


I decorated the envelope flap with patterned paper.  I always think that is a very classy touch!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Plentiful Plants' set
CS: SU! Evening Evergreen, Just Jade & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Bloom Where You're Planted' DSP
Ink: SU! Cinnamon Cider, Evening Evergreen & Just Jade 
Tools: SU! 'Rectangle Stitched' die set 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! In Color Jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10