Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter Wishes Card for Dawn

This is the Easter card I sent to Dawn in the USA. The card is a textured square card blank from Craft Creations. I used the cute Doodle Dragon Studio 'Bunny Down' digital image again which I coloured with Copic markers. I also used a Copic marker to colour the 3 pearls. Rectangle Nesties were used to mat and layer the image. The patterned paper is from a K&Co pad and the ribbon is from my stash and just happened to be a great match for the Bazzill green CS I used.



After finishing the card front, I decorated the inside of the card with patterned paper, a scalloped border and a daisy that I cut out from the patterned paper that I also decorated the front of the envelope with.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter! Hope you saw some spring sunshine - not that likely here in Sussex I'm afraid, it's been grey and chilly!



Supplies:
Stamps: 'Bunny Down' digital image from Doodle Dragon Studio, sentiment from SU! Seasonal Wishes set
CS: Craft Creations square textured white card blank, Bazzill green CS
Patterned paper: K&Co Daisy 6" x 6" pad
Ink: VersaMagic Spanish Olive chalk ink
Tools: Rectangle Nestabilities dies, Copic markers, Fiskars Threading Water punch
Embellishments & accessories: Ribbon, self adhesive half pearls

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10