Thursday 15 April 2010

PJ's Inspired Poppies Card

I loved the Hero Arts poppies stamp as soon as I saw it and just had to have it! I've recently bought some new bright pink and white PJ's and I was inspired to make a card using just those two colours. It's great taking inspiration from things around you and I feel I should do it more often. Wow, this card is bright but it's also crisp and I like how it turned out.

The card measures 5 3/4" square and I used SU! Pink Passion CS and ink. I kept to a very simple layout, I wanted the poppies image to take centre stage. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and the circle is popped up. To finish the card, I added white candy dots.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Poppy Background cling stamp, SU! Best Yet set
CS: SU! Pink Passion & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Pink Passion Classic ink & Whisper White Craft ink
Tools: Circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: White embossing powder, Pebbles Inc. White Candy Dots, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10