Monday 21 February 2011

Soft Summer For You BRAK Card

This is one of the Birthday RAK cards I will be sending out in March.  I am trying to keep these BRAK cards flat for ease of posting.  I embossed the front of the Elegant Eggplant A6 card with my Victorian Fleur folder - definitely one of my fave folders!  For my main image I used a stamp from the SU! Soft Summer set.  I inked it in Perfect Plum, stamped off once and then rock and rolled in Eggplant ink.  I coloured the stem with an Old Olive marker pen.  I added stamped speckles and Tea Dye distress ink sponging around the panel.  I sprinkled some glitter and fixed the panel to my Perfect Plum Lacy Square with brads.  Some white grosgrain ribbon and a die cut corner finished the card front.


This is how I stamped the envelope and decorated inside the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Soft Summer, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Fresh Cuts & Sincere Salutations sets
CS: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Old Olive & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum & Old Olive, Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
Tools: Square, Lacy Square & Petite Oval Nestabilities dies, Vintage Cuttlebug die, PaperMania Victorian Fleur embossing folder
Embellishments & accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, SU! Vintage brads, SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Just gorgeous, that stamp is lovely. And yes the folder is gorgeous too.

01 09 10