Saturday 19 February 2011

Tree Masculine Notecard

I needed to send some vouchers through the post to my friend Brett and I decided to make a card  to accompany them.  Any excuse to use my new Inkadinkado Fall Season clear set!  I love that a lot of the images in Inkadinkado sets are flourishy and have a lot of movement to them.  I love the reasonable price of these sets too!

I inked the tree with three colours of chalk ink, added torn Old Olive CS as grass and sponged the panel with Old Olive ink.  I edged the Early Espresso strip with the SU! Spiral Border punch.  I forget I have this punch, I really need to make an effort to use it more often.  I stamped my woodgrain stamp on Crumb Cake CS in Early Espresso ink and punched out 3 circles and a photo corner.  The 'just for you' sentiment from the SU! Just Believe set finished off the card.  I inked the leafy border stamp from the Inkadinkado set with two different green chalk inks and stamped the front of the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Fall Season clear set, Hero Arts Woodgrain background stamp, SU! Just Believe set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves, Spanish Olive & Jumbo Java chalk inks, SU! Old Olive
Tools: Square Nestabilities dies, SU! Spiral Border, Photo Corners & 1/2" circle punches

Photobucket
 

1 comment:

Uschi said...

Hello, Ruth,
when I was surving all through the different blogs I just saw your blog. Your card is really wonderful. I like the colours and the way you arranged the different parts. The tree really semms to gleam. I also like your other works very much! You manufacture a completely different kind of card. Because I don´t want to miss any of your work either, I have put down my name as your pursuer. I think I will be able to see a lot of splendid cards. Greetings Uschi

01 09 10