Monday 28 February 2011

CAS Tree, Birds & Deer Birthday Wishes

Today's CAS108 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was the Great Outdoors.  The outdoors theme seemed a  great opportunity for me to make a card for my card group.  We're getting together on Thursday and we'll be making masculine cards.

I love this large Inkadinkado image.  I inked it up using three different colours of chalk inks and stamped onto SU! Crumb Cake CS.    I've layered onto an Always Artichoke panel with a decorative punched edge and I added the sentiment and two Choc Chip strips.  I then added 1/4" Choc Chip dots to the Crumb Cake panel. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Utopiary clear set, sentiment from SU! Wow Flowers set
CS: Anita's A6 cream card blank, SU! Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip
Ink: VersaMagic Gingerbread, Jumbo Java & Spanish Olive chalk inks, SU! Chocolate Chip
Tools: EK Success Dotted Wave border punch, 1/4" circle, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10