Tuesday 26 October 2021

Dahlias Thank You Kindly Card

This is a thank you card I made for a sweet friend using the SU! 'Delicate Dahlias' stamp set which was a Sale-A-Bration offering.  I also used the 'Timber' 3D embossing folder - which is amazing, I love it!

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I used Crumb Cake CS for the card base and I embossed a panel of Soft Suede CS with the 'Timber' 3D embossing folder.  I used a die from the 'All Dressed Up' set to cut a Mint Macaron CS strip and I glued that next to the pink polka dot patterned paper.  I stamped the flower and leaves using Petal Pink and Mint Macaron inks.  I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink.  I die cut the tag using dies from the 'Tailor Made Tags' set.  I added ribbon and linen thread and popped the tag up.  I sprinkled on a few champagne rhinestones to finish the front.


Here's the inside of the card.  The SU! Distinktive style stamps give such lovely detailed images!


Here's the envelope.  While I had the 'Tailor Made Tag' dies out I used one to create a name label.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Delicate Dahlias' set
CS: SU! Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Bird Ballad' DSP
Ink: SU! Mint Macaron, Petal Pink & Soft Suede 
Tools: SU! 'Timber' 3D embossing folder, 'All Dressed Up' & 'Tailor Made Tags' die sets 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! linen thread, Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon, champagne rhinestones, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10