Sunday 24 October 2021

Floral SU! Gift Voucher Card & Envelope

Lesley asked me to make a Stampin' Up! gift voucher that she could give to Wendy as a birthday gift and I was very happy to oblige!  I know how much Wendy loves the 'Expressions in Ink' patterned paper so I definitely had to use that on the project!

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card front.  Such a bright and cheery colour combo!  I used stitched rectangle dies to cut out the patterned paper and Shaded Spruce layers and before I adhered those to the card I added a strip of the Shaded Spruce ribbon.  I used dies from the 'Tailor Made Tags' die set to create the tag element and I added a white baker's twine bow.  I stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink, cut the words apart and glued them to the Pale Papaya tag.  I popped up the tag and added some pretty In Color jewels to embellish.


Here's the inside.  I stamped onto the printed voucher, rounded the corners and added a pocket for the gift voucher to slide into.


Here's the envelope.  After making the envelope with the gold stripes paper I went mad and added some floral paper to the flap!  A popped up name label finished off the project.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Artistically Inked' set
CS: SU! Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Shaded Spruce & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Expressions in Ink' specialty DSP
Ink: SU! Pale Papaya, Polished Pink & Shaded Spruce
Tools: SU! 'Rectangle Stitched', 'Tailored Tags' & 'All Dressed Up' die sets, Envelope Punch Board, Sizzix 'Card, Fancy Frame Flip-Its #2' die set, Crop-A-Dile Corner Rounder
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Shaded Spruce argyle satin ribbon (from retired 'Wonder of the Season' ribbon combo pack), white baker's twine, In Color jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10