Wednesday 27 October 2021

Holly Deck The Halls Christmas Card

One afternoon I went into my craft room with no plan other than to tidy things away and to clear and clean my messy desk.  Unfortunately while tidying I got distracted when I came across a pile of patterned paper and some holly images stamped onto patterned paper.  Before I knew it I was creating a card and making more mess!

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I embossed the copper foil sheet with the 'Hammered Metal' 3D embossing folder.  The copper foil goes brilliantly with the foiled patterned paper!  I fussy cut the stamped holly leaves and berries and die cut some leaves using Old Olive CS and copper foil.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment element and then assembled the leaves and berries.  I adhered the patterned paper and Cherry Cobbler CS border at the bottom and added pinecone embellishments and a linen thread bow to my focal element to finish the front.


Here's a closer look at the focal element.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Christmas Gleaming' & 'Greatest Part of Christmas' sets
CS: SU! Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Brightly Gleaming' specialty DSP, 'Tis the Season' 6" x 6" DSP
Ink: SU! Cherry Cobbler & Mossy Meadow
Tools: SU! 'Hammered Metal' 3D embossing folder, 'Rectangle Stitched' & 'Forever Flourishing' die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! linen thread, Mini Pinecone Embellishments, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10