Monday 25 October 2021

Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit Christmas Cards Wallet

Quite a while ago I bought the SU! 'Joy to the World' Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit contained everything needed to create eight Christmas cards.  I finally got round to putting the cards together and once I'd finished I decided to package them up in a wallet so I can give the cards as a gift.  This will be a surprise early Christmas gift for one of my friends.

Here's the wallet of cards filled and tied up ready to be given.  I used Crumb Cake CS to make the wallet and I decorated the front with some elegant red patterned paper, floral elements from the 'Joy to the World' kit and a die cut label element.


Here's another view.


Here's a side view showing the cards and envelopes tucked inside the wallet.


Here's the wallet opened out with four cards and envelopes on each side.


Here are the two wreath Joy to the World cards.


Here are the two wreath Sending Peace cards.


Here are the four floral Merry Christmas cards.


Here's how I stamped the insides of the Joy to the World and Sending Peace cards.


Here's how I stamped the insides of the floral Merry Christmas cards.


The envelopes had a decorative printed liner inside.  


I made this card wallet a few months back but that was to hold six cards.  I used the same method to create this wallet but I had to tweak the measurements to make it large enough to hold the eight dimensional cards.  I'd already put the cards together and made them fairly dimensional before I decided to make the wallet.  I'll know better next time - if I remember!

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10