Friday 29 October 2021

Trees & Snowflakes Merry Christmas Card

I had some stamped trees left over from the baby wipe technique card  I made a while back so I created another card.  This time I made the card landscape oriented instead of portrait.  Here's the card and envelope together.


The A6 size card base is made with Just Jade CS.  I die cut a piece of patterned paper with a stitched rectangle die, stamped small snowflake clusters on top with Mint Macaron ink and matted that onto a layer of Shaded Spruce CS.  I die cut the snowbank, stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink and glued the snowbank in place.  I then applied glue to the die cut trees and tucked them underneath the snowbank.  To complete the card front I added three die cut sparkly snowflakes.


Here's the inside of the card with a sentiment and snowflakes.


Here's the envelope with some pretty snowflake patterned paper added to the flap.  This card doesn't have anything popped up on Dimensionals so will be a great card to send in the post.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Christmas to Remember', 'Holly Jolly Wishes', 'Snowflake Wishes' & 'Winter Woods' sets
CS: SU! Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' DSP, 'Be Dazzling' 6" x 6" specialty DSP
Ink: SU! Just Jade, Mint Macaron & Shaded Spruce ink refills, Mint Macaron & Shaded Spruce ink pads
Tools: SU! 'In the Woods' & 'Snowfall' die sets, Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested Dies' set
Embellishments & Accessories: baby wipe

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10