Saturday 30 October 2021

Snowflake Circle Merry Christmas Card

Snowflakes are one of my favourite motifs for Christmas and winter cards so it's hard for me to resist snowflake products!  I just got the SU! 'Wintry' set of 3D embossing folders which has a snowflakes folder and a pine boughs folder.  I've paired my new snowflakes embossing folder with one of the beautiful iridescent snowflake embellishments and added some sparkle for a festive touch.  Here's the card and envelope together.


Oh my word, the snowflakes embossing folder is so pretty and as it's a 3D folder the embossed detail is amazing! I glued the embossed strip across the front of the Mint Macaron card base and added strips of sparkly silver paper at the top and bottom.  I stamped the sentiment in Just Jade ink, die cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and slid it under the Mint Macaron die cut circle.  I punched out two circles - one  Mint Macaron CS circle and a smaller sparkly silver circle.  I glued the circles to the centre of the snowflake and popped the snowflake up on Dimensionals.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope with a stamped and punched snowflakes element on the flap.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Flurry of Wishes' & 'Snowflake Wishes' sets 
CS: SU! Mint Macaron & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Be Dazzling' 6" x 6" specialty DSP
Ink: SU! Just Jade & Mint Macaron 
Tools: SU! 'Wintry' 3D embossing folders set, 'Layering Circles' & 'Rectangle Stitched' die sets, circle punches
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 'Wonderful Snowflakes', Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10