Monday 28 September 2009

CAS Merry & Bright Tree Card

Today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is a colour challenge - we were to use pink, green, blue, chocolate (optional) and white or cream. I remembered the gorgeous My Mind's Eye 'Be Merry' Christmas papers I bought last year and they fit the bill perfectly. I haven't been able to play in the CAS challenges - or any challenges come to that - for a few weeks and it's good to be back!

The tree and blue snowflake strip are die cuts from the Be Merry accessory sheet. I went rootling in my stash for something to put at the top of the tree and was chuffed to find this pink star that came in a bag of mixed buttons. The sentiment stamp has stars on it but I decided to break out the bling and cover the stars up with pink gems - you've got to have some festive sparkle!




Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Merry & Bright
CS: White CS
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Be Merry Snowball Fun and Be Merry accessory sheet
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Pink star button, Kaisercraft and PaperMania pink self adhesive gems


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10