Friday 25 September 2009

CAS Snowflake Cards - September 2009 Card Group Projects

We made these cards at my September card group. The cards use the FTL54 sketch from the Clean and Simple blog. Click here to visit the FTL54 page on the blog - the page will open in a new window.

I loved the sketch and used it for a wedding anniversary card a few weeks ago. I wanted to try it again using snowflakes and also to try it with a rectangular card as well as a square card.

My ultrafine black felt pen has run out so my lines were drawn with a black biro! All stamping was heat embossed with Stardust embossing powder so the cards are very sparkly.



A rectangular card this time and I stamped the snowflake so part of it was off the card.




Supplies:
Stamps: Snowflake from Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly Clear Design set, 'sparkle' from SU! Warm Words set, 'a very Merry Christmas to you' from SU! Best Yet set
CS: White CS, PaperMania blue square card blanks
Ink: Encore Silver
Embellishments & accessories: Stardust embossing powder, crystals, black biro


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10