Thursday 2 September 2010

Birdhouse Thanks Card

I was playing with one of my new embossing folders and this card came about. The card measures just a tad under 6" square. I love this Inkadinkado birdhouse image and I haven't used it in a while so it was nice to get it inky again. Eggplant and Olive together is one of my favourite colour combos, on this card I threw in some Perfect Plum too. The Olive panel is popped up.



Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birdhouse Flourish, sentiment from SU! Thank You Kindly set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive
Tools: Crafts Too 'Swirl Frame' embossing folder, X Cut Corner Rounder punch, Sizzix 'Lace Edging' Decorative Strip die
Embellishments & accessories: 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10