Monday 27 September 2010

Trees Just For You Diorama Card

One of the projects offered today at the UStamp with Dawn & Friends Cards with Cool Moves online event was a diorama card.  I've never made one of these before but I can tell you I'm itching to make another one now!  Partly 'cos I'm not 100% happy with it and I want to get it right next time - but also 'cos it's a fun card to put together!  I used patterned paper for my middle section but I think that's flimsy so I wish I'd have used CS.  Ah well, I know for next time!

I used the Trendy Trees set and a colour combo of Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and a touch of Kraft.  I almost managed an SU! only card but I couldn't resist using my Martha Stewart grass punch!


This photo shows the card from a slightly different angle.  The card folds flat so you can just slide it in an envelope and pop it in the post.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Trendy Trees & Ovals All sets, SU! Funky Forest wheel stamp
CS: SU! Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Melon Mambo & Chocolate Chip
Tools: SU! plain & scalloped oval punches, SU! circle punches, Martha Stewart grass border punch, metric Scor-Pal
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Vintage brads


Photobucket

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Oooohhh I really like this! Love the images and the fab choice of colours!

01 09 10