Saturday 11 July 2020

Floral Card & Gift Envelope

I gifted a pack of SU! self adhesive sequins to a friend and I wanted to present it nicely so I made an envelope using patterned paper.  Of course, I made a card too!

Although it's only July I received a Stampin' Up! seasonal mini catalogue through the post and I was able to pre-order some goodies.  The 'Gift Wrapped' bundle (gift bow stamps with a matching bow punch) leapt out at me straight away.  I thought the gift bows could be used not just for Christmas projects and as I couldn't wait to have a go with my new goodies I decorated my envelope and card with gift bows!  I've used two very similar papers from the SU! 'Perennial Essence' DSP pack.  Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I stamped the bow on Flirty Flamingo CS using Flirty Flamingo ink and added colour using a dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends marker.  I popped up the bow on Mini Dimensionals and added a copper star embellishment.  The sentiment flagged banner was made using another new punch - the SU! 'Banners Pick a Punch'.  This punch offers six options - two designs with 3 sizes for each design.  I used the flagged end at 3/4" wide.  The 'Friend' is from the SU! 'Daisy Lane' stamp set.


Here's the envelope made with the Envelope Punch Board, I love how this punch board makes it so easy to create an envelope!  The envelope is sized to fit a 4" x 5" card and I started with a 7 1/2" square piece of patterned paper.  I glued two 1/2" strips of Flirty Flamingo CS to the front and popped up the sentiment label made with a die from the 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set and a sentiment from the 'Fancy Phrases' stamp set.  I popped up the gift bow on Mini Dimensionals and added a copper star embellishment..  


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Daisy Lane' & 'Fancy Phrases' sets
CS: SU! Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White (regular & thick)

Patterned paper: SU! 'Perennial Essence' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Flirty Flamingo, Flirty Flamingo dark Stampin' Blends marker
Tools: SU! Envelope Punch Board, 'Gift Bow Builder' & 'Banners Pick a Punch' punches, 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! copper Star Designer Elements, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10