Wednesday 5 May 2021

Floral Shirt Birthday Card

This is the birthday card I've made for our good friend Mike.  He would totally wear a shirt like this, in fact he's got a very similar one in his wardrobe!  The SU! 'Suit & Tie' die set is fun to play with!  Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I die cut a few buttons and pockets and stacked them together to add dimension.  I cut Night of Navy buttons first but I decided Basic Gray was better for more visual contrast.  I placed mini Dimensionals under the collar so that stays popped up.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.  I've used a Penny Black stamp set called 'Embellishments' which is great fun but I may have not known when to stop!  I added a die cut name banner as I'll be delivering the card in person.




Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Fancy Phrases', Penny Black 'Embellishments' sets
CS: SU! Basic Gray, Night of Navy & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Well Suited' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Basic Gray & Night of Navy 
Tools: SU! 'Suit & Tie' die set, 'Messages' die & 3/4" circle punch, MFT 'Fishtail Flags' Stax die set
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10