Sunday 30 May 2021

Floral Vertical Trifold Window Card

Splitcoast Stampers have this fab Vertical Trifold Window card tutorial on YouTube. I really liked the look of this very pretty card so I made my version of Wendy Lee's card.  Here's my card and envelope.


Here's the card front.  After adhering the patterned paper to the card front I cut out the large floral die shape.  I've used Magenta Madness and Basic White CS for my sentiment element.  I punched a hole in the flagged banner and added a gold cord bow.  I embellished the front with three gold Gilded Gems.


Here's what you see when you open the card.  Basically, a Magenta Madness card base is glued onto a larger Thick Basic White card base with the fold of the Magenta card at the bottom.  Patterned paper was adhered to the front of the Magenta card and the gold foil die cut shape was adhered to the patterned paper - positioned through the die cut aperture cut out from the front of the card. 



Here's a closer look at the panel.


Here's what you see when you flip the third panel down - a white sentiment and message panel and the floral die cut that was cut from the patterned paper from the first panel.  It couldn't go to waste!


Here's a closer look at the sentiment message panel.


Here's the front of the envelope decorated with more of that gorgeous pink and gold paper and a fancy die cut name label element.


Certainly not a quick card to make but I think it's rather special.  I've earmarked it for a friend's birthday anyway!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Artistically Inked' & 'Happiest of Birthdays' sets
CS: SU! Magenta Madness, Basic White & Thick Basic White, Gold Foil Sheet 
Patterned paper: SU! 'Expressions in Ink' Specialty DSP
Ink: SU! Magenta Madness 
Tools: SU! 'Artistic' & 'Tasteful Labels' die sets, 'Messages' die, Crop-A-Dile
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! gold cord, Gilded Gems & Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10