Monday 19 July 2021

Black, White & Magenta Floral Happy Birthday Card

One of Julie Davison's cards featuring the SU! 'Shaded Summer' stamp set really caught my eye and I just had to CASE Julie's card and make my own version.  I absolutely love black and white with a pop of bright colour so I used Magenta Madness along with black and white for my card.  Julie used Polished Pink and Evening Evergreen for her card.  I originally planned to use Polished Pink but I could NOT get a good stamped impression using the Polished Pink ink, it was very blotchy so I switched to Magenta Madness.  Here's my card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I embossed the Magenta Madness panel with the gorgeous 'Parisian Flourish' 3D embossing folder.  The black and white striped paper is from the 'Pattern Party' DSP pack.  The white main image panel is popped up.  I added  a black baker's twine bow and three rhinestone jewels to finish the front. A chic, elegant little number I think!


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Shaded Summer' & 'Happiest of Birthdays' sets
CS: SU! Basic Black, Magenta Madness & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Pattern Party' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Magenta Madness, VersaFine Onyx Black 
Tools: SU! 'Parisian Flourish' 3D embossing folder
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Basic Black baker's twine, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10