Sunday 11 July 2021

Jukebox Happy Birthday Bridge Card Plus Gift Card Envelope

A little while ago I attended a hospital appointment with my husband and I knew I'd be waiting around while he was examined and treated so on the way there I popped into WHS to look at the craft magazines so I'd have something to help pass the time.  It's rare for me to buy a craft magazine and I hadn't looked at any for ages.  Issue 199 of Papercraft Essentials with its 'Musical Memories' kit struck me immediately, I just loved the retro look and the colours, Owen is a big music lover so the theme was perfect for his birthday too!  There were patterned papers plus die cut elements and it was great fun assembling everything!

I made a card plus an envelope to place a gift card into.  Here is everything together.


Here's the bridge card.  I used SU! Real Red CS for the base and Just Jade CS for the bridge piece the jukebox is mounted on.  The sentiment, jukebox and all the elements are popped up on Dimensionals.  There's such a lot of dimension to this card but being a bridge card fancy fold it folds flat to go inside an envelope.  The card measures a tad under 6" square.


Here's another view.


Here's the back of the card.


Here's the envelope.


Here's the gift card envelope.  I just love the retro record player!  The player, record, pick up arm and name label are all popped up.



Supplies:
Stamps: none
CS: SU! Just Jade, Real Red & Basic White
Ink: none
Tools: SU! 'Messages' die, paper trimmer with scoring blade, Envelope Punch Board
Embellishments & Accessories: 'Musical Memories' kit from issue 199 of Papercraft Essentials magazine, SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10