Wednesday 21 July 2021

Ferns & Flowers Late Birthday Card

This card is being sent to the U.S. and I know it won't reach the person before their actual birthday, hence the 'little bit late' sentiment!  I used the SU! 'Positive Thoughts' stamp set and matching 'Nature's Thoughts' die set and my colour combo is Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and white.  Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I used full strength and stamped off once ink impressions to stamp the ferns and flowers.  The butterfly has clear Wink of Stella on it so it's shimmery.  I didn't want to make the card bulky as it's being posted abroad so nothing is popped up.


Here's the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from the SU! 'Pretty Perennials' stamp set, one of my favourites.  I love how the butterfly looks glued at the end of the word happy!


Here's the front of the envelope with stamped ferns and a die cut address label.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Positive Thoughts', 'Happiest of Birthdays' & 'Pretty Perennials' sets
CS: SU! Flirty Flamingo & Basic White
Ink: SU! Flirty Flamingo & Granny Apple Green 
Tools: SU! 'Nature's Thoughts' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! clear Wink of Stella pen 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10