Monday 12 July 2021

Square Flower Thanks Card

Here's a 4" square thanks card I made for a sweet friend and one of my customers.  It's a small card but there's lots of new goodies been used on it!  As a Stampin' Up! demo I'm able to pre order items from the upcoming Mini Catalogue plus I was able to earn Stampin' Rewards and Sale-A-Bration items too - all thanks to my lovely regular customers!  I  received the order and sorted out the piles and couldn't wait to take my pile to the craft room and get playing!  

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I used Granny Apple Green CS for the card base and I chose my other colours from the pretty floral paper.  The paper is from the huge 'Pattern Party' DSP pack  - 48 sheets of 12" x 12" paper - which can be earned as Stampin' Rewards.  One side of the papers are coloured patterns and the other side are black and white designs.  I chose bright, happy colours and patterns for my card and envelope.

I die cut three stitched rectangles of patterned paper and mounted them at an angle on a Stitched Shape Misty Moonlight square.  I stamped the large rectangle from the `Watercolor Shapes' set in Pool Party ink on a piece of Basic White CS, stamped the 'thanks' from the 'Biggest Wish' set over the top in Misty Moonlight ink and die cut the label shape and the Misty Moonlight long label to go underneath.  The dies come from the 'Christmas Season' bundle in the new Mini Catalogue - the die set is called 'Seasonal Labels'.  What can I say?  I'm a sucker for label dies - and the stamp set is gorgeous too!  The die cut flower and leaves were made from a Sale-A-Bration item - the 'Summer Shadows' die set.  I was so chuffed to see these dies as I'd just purchased the 'Shaded Summer' stamp set that the dies co-ordinate with!  The 'thanks' label, flower and leaves are all popped up on Dimensionals.  I added sequins to the Misty Moonlight label to finish the front.  As I say, a small card but lots going on!


Here's the inside of the card.  I thought the 'little card, big thanks' sentiment from the 'Flowers of Friendship' stamp set was absolutely perfect!  I stamped the larger oval from the 'Watercolor Shapes' set in Pool Party ink and the sentiment over the top in Misty Moonlight ink.  After adding the strip of patterned paper I drew a line with a dark blue Sharpie marker.


I used the wonderful Envelope Punch Board to make a matching envelope.  I used the label die from the 'Seasonal Labels' die set again and added a popped up shape die cut from the 'Messages' die.  My goodness, I crammed SO many new goodies into this project and I had a whale of a time making it!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Biggest Wish', 'Flowers of Friendship' & 'Watercolor Shapes' sets
CS: SU! Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Pattern Party' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Misty Moonlight & Pool Party 
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Shapes', 'Stitched Rectangles', 'Seasonal Labels' & 'Summer Shadows' die sets, 'Messages' die, Envelope Punch Board
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 'Artistry Blooms' sequins, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10