Sunday 25 July 2021

Penguin Playmates Double Wonder Cards

More Christmas in July and another set of ten Double Wonder template cards!  One of this year's SU! Sale-A-Bration offerings is a pack of 'Penguin Playmates' 12" x 12" patterned paper.  Oh my word, it's so sweet and I love the colours!  I don't have the stamp set and punch that this paper pack co-ordinates with so I'm letting the patterned paper do most of the work - I just added some snowflake and sentiment stamping!  I made five Fresh Freesia cards and five Soft Sea Foam cards using two different sheets of 12" x 6" patterned paper.  Please see the Double Wonder section on my Tutorials page to get more info about the Double Wonder template.

Here are the five Fresh Freesia cards and envelopes.


Here are the five Soft Sea Foam cards and envelopes.


Here are the card designs for Layout #1.  This paper is certainly jolly so I thought the 'be jolly this season' sentiment was perfect for all ten cards!  The stitched circle die cut shapes are popped up.


Here are the card designs for Layout #2.  I stamped a snowflakes background on the Fresh Freesia cards but I stuck my sentiment circles on the Soft Sea Foam cards, forgetting to stamp the backgrounds.  Instead I added some Just Jade die cut snowflakes to the Soft Sea Foam cards.  The circles are popped up.


Here are both cards for Layout #3.  That band of Calypso Coral really packs a punch!  Again, the circles are popped up.


I made things a lot simpler for myself with this set of Double Wonder cards by stamping the insides and envelopes the same for all ten cards - I just used the appropriate ink colours.   


Here's how I stamped the envelopes.


I feel quite smug that I have 20 Christmas cards made and it's only July!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Christmas Gleaming', 'Flurry of Wishes' & 'Snowflake Wishes'  sets
CS: SU! Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Soft Sea Foam & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Penguin Playmates' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight & Soft Sea Foam, VersaFine Onyx Black 
Tools: SU! 'Snowfall', 'Stitched Shapes' & 'All Dressed Up' die sets
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10