Sunday 28 June 2020

Golden Honey Bee Gift Tags

Wilko are currently selling gold metallic plant pot hangers in the shape of a bee and I bought one for a pot in our front garden a while ago.  On Friday we had a socially distanced get together with friends in our back garden and it was so lovely to see them in person after so many weeks of lockdown!  I decided to give my friends a bee pot hanger as a little 'just because' gift.

Here's my bee pot hanger in place.


I wrapped each bee pot hanger in tissue paper, placed them in cello bags and made gift tags for the bags.


Here's a closer look at a gift tag attached to a cello bag.  I used polka dotted tulle ribbon and gold sequin trim.


Here's a closer look at the front and back of my gift tags.  I used gorgeous gold foiled patterned paper from the SU! 'Golden Honey' DSP pack - I cut a panel of the paper to decorate the scalloped rectangle tag and I also die cut bees from the paper.  I die cut the honeycomb using gold foil sheet and I popped that up.  I stamped the sentiment in Mango Melody ink which is a lovely honey colour.


My friends were delighted with their little gifts I'm very happy to say!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Fancy Phrases' set
CS: SU! Whisper White & Gold Foil Sheet

Patterned paper: SU! 'Golden Honey' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Mango Melody
Tools: SU! 'Detailed Bee' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets, Crop-A-Dile
Embellishments & accessories: SU! white polka dot tulle ribbon, gold sequin trim, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10