Thursday 4 June 2020

Three Trees Merry Christmas Z Fold Card

Whilst browsing Pinterest seeking inspiration for the SU! 'Perfectly Plaid' stamp set I came across this fab Z fold card made by Tamie Ackerson.  I love a Z fold card and I decided I had to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) Tamie's card and make my own version!


I used two different patterned papers for my card, positioned my trees differently and used the sweet little pine cone stamp.  I wanted to add an embellishment above the plaid tree in the middle and after rootling in my stash I found some metallic epoxy elements - a gold star was a good choice!


Here's the card opened.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment inside the card - and the adorable little pine cones! 


Here's the envelope.  Another Christmas card to add to the box - and a masculine Christmas card to boot!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Perfectly Plaid' & 'Greatest Part of Christmas' sets
CS: SU! Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Wrapped in Plaid' 6" x 6" specialty DSP pack
Ink: SU! Night of Navy & Shaded Spruce
Tools: SU! 'Pine Tree' punch, 'Stitched Nested Labels' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! metallic epoxy elements, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10