Thursday 25 June 2020

Snowflake Merry Christmas Cards - Set Of Ten

Recently I've made an effort to make multiples of Christmas cards and I've surpassed myself by making ten of this design!  I found a stash of SU! white velvet paper that I bought last year and so I thought I'd actually use some of it - together with some patterned paper I've been hoarding.  It feels good to use stuff!

Now that I've made multiples of some card designs I'm in the groove with organising myself and preparing everything before I move onto assembling the cards.  For this card I die cut all the snowflakes first, next I worked on the sentiment die cuts and then I cut the card bases, white CS pieces and the patterned paper strips.

Here are my ten cards and envelopes all together.  Snowflakes are a favourite motif of mine for Christmas cards and it made me happy to see a pile of snowflake cards all made ready to go in my Christmas cards box!


Here's just one card.  The snowflake patterned paper is from the SU! 'Season of Cheer' DSP pack which came out in 2015 - oh my word, I have been hoarding it for a while!  I'm sure I have some older patterned papers in my rather extensive paper stash!  The card bases are made with Night of Navy CS and all stamping was done with Night of Navy ink.  The large and small white snowflake die cuts were cut from white velvet paper so they are delightfully fuzzy!  The sentiment labels are all popped up on Dimensionals.


Here's how I decorated the insides of the cards and the envelope flaps.  I punched 1/4" circles of Night of Navy CS to go in the centre of the snowflakes on the envelopes.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Flurry of Wishes' set
CS: SU! Night of Navy & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Season of Cheer' DSP
Ink: SU! Night of Navy
Tools: SU! 'Snowfall' die set, SU! 1/4" circle punch, Spellbinders 'Labels Trio' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10