Saturday 13 June 2020

Set Of Six Spruce Trees Scene Christmas Cards

Whilst browsing Pinterest I discovered these lovely Christmas cards made by Mary Knabe and I decided to CASE Mary's design.  As the design relies on stamping and just a bit of die cutting the card comes together quickly and I ended up making a set of four cards.

Here are the four cards and envelopes together.


Here's just one card.  I used SU! Shaded Spruce ink for the stamping and I die cut the snowbanks and the silver foil snowflakes.  I used an old wood mounted sentiment stamp from the SU! 'Four the Holidays' set.  This is one of my all time favourite sentiment stamps, I adore that font!


Here's how I decorated the insides of the cards and the envelopes.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Winter Woods' & 'Four the Holidays' sets, Hero Arts 'Joyful Christmas Season' set
CS: SU! Shaded Spruce & Whisper White (regular & thick), SU! Silver Foil Sheet
Ink: SU! Shaded Spruce
Tools: SU! 'In the Woods' & 'Snowfall' die sets
Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10