Tuesday 15 December 2020

Snowflake Tag Merry Christmas Card

 Another snowflake themed Christmas card - I am partial to snowflakes!  Here's the card and envelope together.


I made a Highland Heather card base and adhered a white stitched rectangle that I embossed with the SU! 'Winter Snow' embossing folder.  When stamping the snowflakes for the tag and the envelope I inked first in Highland Heather ink and then applied some Misty Moonlight ink with a sponge dauber so that I got multi toned images.  I added some patterned paper and Seaside Spray ribbon to the tag.  I popped the snowflake circle up on the tag and also popped up the tag and sentiment on the card front.  I added a gem to the centre of the snowflake and sprinkled on a few iridescent snowflake embellishments to finish the front.


Here's a closer look at the snowflake on the tag.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Snowflake Wishes', 'Frosted Foliage' & 'Flurry of Wishes' sets
CS: SU! Highland Heather & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Feels Like Frost' 6" x 6" DSP pack
Ink: SU! Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight & Seaside Spray
Tools: Claina Palmer 'A6 Nested Dies' set, SU! 'Winter Snow' embossing folder, circle punches, sponge dauber
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Seaside Spray metallic ribbon, blue gems, snowflake embellishments & Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10