Wednesday 23 December 2020

Wobble Snowman Celebrate The Season Christmas Card

Making a few wobble Christmas cards this year has been great fun for me and people have loved receiving them too!  I felt it was high time I made a wobble snowman card and I've used a much loved old snowman stamp to create this cute little number.

Here's the card and envelope together.  I love this particular paper from the SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' DSP pack, it looks like it has a linen texture to it when you look closely.


I made the card base with SU! Misty Moonlight CS and I added a panel of snowflake patterned paper.  I stamped the Hobby Art 'Giant Snowman' image in Misty Moonlight ink onto a panel of Whisper White CS, die cut a stitched rectangle and layered it onto a mat of Misty Moonlight CS.  I stamped a separate snowman which I coloured using SU! Stampin' Blends and I fussy cut that out.  I added Star Dust Stickles glitter glue to the snow on the bottom of the white panel and added Orange Peel Stickles to the snowman's nose.  I stamped the sentiment, die cut a stitched rectangle and popped that up on the snowman.  I mounted the snowman on a wobble spring to complete the card front.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hobby Art 'Giant Snowman', SU! 'Itty Bitty Christmas' & 'Frosted Foliage' sets, Hero Arts 'Very Merry Christmas' set
CS: SU! Misty Moonlight & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Misty Moonlight, SU! Stampin' Blends  
Tools: Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested Dies' die set 
Embellishments & Accessories: Star Dust & Orange Peel Stickles, wobble spring 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10