Sunday 20 December 2020

Two Christmas Gift Card Envelopes

I bought two gift cards as Christmas presents and I wanted to present them nicely so I used my envelope punch board to create envelopes using papers from the SU! 'Poinsettia Place' DSP pack.

Here are the two envelopes together.


Here's the larger envelope which I decorated to look like a present.  I used a stitched strip die to create faux ribbon, I stamped the bow on Old Olive CS using Soft Suede ink and punched it out.  I die cut a tag and popped the tag and the bow up.   


Here's the smaller envelope.  I added a Soft Suede faux ribbon strip and popped up a name label created with dies from the SU! 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set.  This gift card has been given to a male friend - even though it was a masculine project I couldn't resist adding the tiny pinecone embellishments tied onto an Old Olive linen thread bow!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Gift Wrapped' set 
CS: SU! Old Olive, Soft Suede & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Poinsettia Place' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Soft Suede  
Tools: SU! Envelope Punch Board, strip die from 'All Dressed Up' die set, 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set, M&C Boutique tags die set, SU! 'Gift Bow' builder punch 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! mini pinecone embellishments, Old Olive linen thread, Dimensionals, mini glue dot

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10