Wednesday 9 December 2020

Wobble Snow Globe Snowflake Wishes Card

This is a wobble spring snow globe card that I was asked to make.  I've definitely rekindled a love affair with wobble spring cards!  Here's the card and envelope together.


The snow globe is large so I made a Real Red square card just a shade under 6" square.  My colour combo is Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I adhered some lovely snowflake patterned paper to the card front and stamped the sentiment.  Once I'd die cut and assembled the snow globe I stamped tiny snowflakes on the white portion in Pool Party ink.  I attached the snow globe with a wobble spring and added two die cut photo corners.  I finished the front by adding two punched snowflakes with red gem centres to the photo corners and then I added a red gem to the snowflake in the centre of the snow globe base.  


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.  I covered the flap with the same snowflake paper that's on the card front.  Then I added a snowflake element using snowflake dies from a Sizzix stamp and die combo set that hasn't seen the light of day for a while!  I think it looks great on the envelope flap.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Snowflake Wishes' & 'Snow is Glistening' sets, Penny Black 'Each Friend' stamp, My Cute Stamps 'Let It Snow!' set
CS: SU! Bermuda Bay, Real Red & Whisper White
Patterned paper:  SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Pool Party & Real Red  
Tools: M&C Boutique Snow Globe die set, MFT 'Photo Corners' die set, Fiskars Snowflake punch, snowflake dies from Sizzix 'Christmas is Here' stamp & die set 
Embellishments & Accessories: wobble spring, SU! Real Red Rhinestone Jewels

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10