Friday 18 December 2020

Wobble Gingerbread Man Merry Christmas Card

Yet another wobble Christmas card - and another gingerbread man!  I have a drawer full of images, die cuts, embossed panels - all kinds of stuff that never made it onto a card but that I don't want to throw away.  I hadn't opened the drawer in a very long time and I finally got round to rummaging through the drawer and I found this gingerbread man, all assembled and ready to put on a card.  Perfect for a wobble spring I thought!  He's been languishing in the drawer for ages, I made him when I still owned the XCut 'Gingerbread Family' die set and I certainly haven't got that set now.  I sold the set on ebay and bought just one gingerbread man die - one die is much simpler than having a whole set!

Here's the card and envelope together.


I made a Cherry Cobbler 5 3/4" square card base and adhered a panel of candy cane patterned paper to a mat layer of Shaded Spruce CS.  I popped up the white circle and the sentiment and placed the gingerbread man on the circle with a wobble spring.


I used the candy cane paper to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Penny Black 'Joyous Season' stamp 
CS: SU! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce & Whisper White, PaperMania kraft CS
Patterned paper: SU! 'Tis the Season' 6" x 6" DSP pack
Ink: SU! Shaded Spruce & Soft Suede  
Tools: XCut 'Gingerbread Family' die set, M&C Boutique stitched circle die set, Tonic Studios 'Slab Merry Christmas' die set, SU! circle punches, sponge dauber
Embellishments & Accessories: wobble spring, SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10