Saturday 26 December 2020

SU! Gift Voucher Wallet

A friend's husband contacted me and asked me to order some SU! goodies as a Christmas gift for his wife and he also wanted to give her a £50 SU! gift voucher.  After I'd printed the voucher I knew I wanted to present it in a pretty way and I set about making a wallet.

Here's the wallet and envelope together.


Here's the wallet.  I cut a 9" x 4 1/8" piece of  Highland Heather CS and scored at 3 3/8" and 7 1/2".  I adhered a panel of beautiful snowflakes patterned paper and added some iridescent ribbon.  I die cut Misty Moonlight snowflakes, added Highland Heather punched circles and popped the snowflakes up.  I added an iridescent snowflake embellishment to each snowflake centre.  I stamped snowflakes using stamped off once Highland Heather ink, stamped the sentiment over the top in Misty Moonlight ink, die cut a stitched square and popped that up.


Here's the inside of the wallet.  I got the voucher printed onto Whisper White CS and I stamped snowflakes using Highland Heather and Misty Moonlight inks.  I rounded the corners with a punch before tucking the voucher inside the pocket.   


Here's the envelope flap.


Here's the front of the envelope with a popped up name label.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Snowflake Wishes' set, Woodware 'A Gift for You' stamp 
CS: SU! Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Highland Heather & Misty Moonlight  
Tools: SU! 'Snowfall' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets, Simply Scored, circle punches, X Cut corner rounder punch
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 'Snowflake Splendor' ribbon, self adhesive snowflake embellishments, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10