Thursday 17 December 2020

Wobble Ornament Jolly Holly Card

I've had the Woodware 'Jolly Holly' stamp set in my stash for a long time but hadn't used it so I decided to rectify that.  I'm definitely on a wobble card kick!  Here's the card and envelope together.


The Cherry Cobbler card measures 5 3/4" square.  I stamped the images in SU! Mossy Meadow ink and used SU! Stampin' Blends to colour them in.  I embellished the circles on the ornament with gold Stickles and added white gel pen highlights to the holly berries.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut a separate ornament which I mounted on a wobble spring.  I popped up the sentiment rectangle and added three gold foil die cut snowflakes to finish the front.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.



Supplies:
Stamps: Woodware 'Jolly Holly' set, Hero Arts 'Holiday Cheer' set
CS: SU! Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheet 
Ink: SU! Mossy Meadow & Cherry Cobbler, SU! Stampin' Blends - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody & Colour Lifter, white gel pen
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Rectangles' die set, Poppystamps 'Valley Snowflakes' die, SU! circle punches
Embellishments & Accessories: wobble spring, gold Stickles, SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10