Thursday 28 May 2020

Goldfish Bowl Just Keep Swimming Set Of Cards

The 'Just keep swimming!' sentiment is perfect to use during the Coronavirus lockdown I feel!  I'm missing my card group ladies as we can't get together for our monthly meetings and I thought it would be nice to stay in touch and send each of them some happy mail!

I ummed and aahed about getting the SU! 'Make a Splash' set but I haven't got anything else like it, it looked like good fun and so I bought it - and I'm so glad I did!  The images are in such a lovely style and the set is so easy to stamp with.

Here's my set of cards all ready to be written out.


Here's just one card.  My colour combo is Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green and Whisper White.  I also used Gray Granite ink for the fish bowl, Crumb Cake ink for the gravel and Pool Party ink for the water line and the bubbles.  I added shimmer to the fishy with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  I taped the loop of ribbon to the back of the black CS rectangle and tucked the sentiment label behind.  I fussy cut the fish bowl and popped that up.  I finished the front with three gold sequins attached with mini glue dots.


Here's the inside of the card and the envelope.


I had such a lot of fun in my craft room making these cards and I really hope the ladies smiled when they opened them!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Make a Splash' & 'Lift Me Up' sets
CS: SU! Calypso Coral, Basic Black & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite & Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Rectangles' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets
Embellishments & accessories: gold sequins, SU! Granny Apple Green Texture Weave ribbon, clear Wink of Stella pen, mini glue dots & Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10