Saturday 30 May 2020

Floral One Layer Silver Edged Notecard

This is a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) card I've made.  As it will be sent abroad I've made it a one layer card to cut down on postage costs.  The SU! silver edged notecards and matching envelopes are ideal!  This is a SIP card - a SIP card only uses stamps, ink and paper.

The SU! 'Too Kind' stamp set is a lovely floral set but I do think SU! could have included some leaves in the set!  I have another retired SU! floral set called 'Garden in Bloom' and I dug out some leaves from that set and tried pairing them with the 'Too Kind' flowers.  As both sets have that watercolour look it worked out pretty well I think!  I used Shaded Spruce ink for the stems and leaves, Grapefruit Grove for the background flowers, Calypso Coral for the detail flowers, Soft Suede ink for the sentiment and Crumb Cake ink for the speckles.


Here's the inside and envelope.  The 'sending good thoughts your way' is a lovely sentiment!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Too Kind', 'Garden in Bloom', 'Rooted in Nature' & 'Timeless Textures' sets
CS: SU! Whisper White silver edged notecard & envelope
Ink: SU! Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove, Shaded Spruce & Soft Suede

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10