Friday 22 May 2020

Rosy Happiness Card & Gift Tag Combo

The lovely SU! 'Abstract Impressions' stamp set is such an easy set to use and I used it here to make a card and gift tag.  I used a layout that I'd used before on this floral card - having a sketch layout as a starting point really helps me create a card!  Here's the card and gift together.


Here's the card.  I stamped the solid roses in stamped off once Coastal Cabana ink, the detail roses in full strength Bermuda Bay ink, the solid leaves in stamped off once Granny Apple Green ink and the detail leaves in full strength Granny Apple Green ink.  After stamping the sentiment I taped the loop of ribbon behind the stamped panel and popped the panel up.  I couldn't resist adding a sweet little die cut butterfly (from the SU! 'Well Written' die set) again!  I used a clear Wink of Stella pen to add shimmer to the roses and the butterfly wings and sprinkled on a few rhinestone jewels.


Here's the inside of the card and the envelope flap.  This will not get to the person in time for their birthday so I haven't used specific birthday sentiments.  The 'With a great big wish for happiness' and 'You deserve the best life has to offer' stamps I've used are wonderful sentiments in my view!


I used a couple of 'Stitched So Sweetly' dies to make a name label for the front of the envelope. 


Here's the gift tag made using the 'Stitched Nested Labels' die set.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Abstract Impressions', 'Sending You Thoughts' & 'Lots of Happy' sets
CS: SU! Coastal Cabana, Basic Black & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Brights' 6" x 6" DSP pack
Ink: SU! Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay & Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Rectangles', 'Stitched Nested Labels' , 'Well Written' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets, SU! 1 3/4" & 2" circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Granny Apple Green woven ribbon, clear Wink of Stella pen, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10