Wednesday 6 May 2020

Red Wine Sip Sip Hooray Card

It was our dear friend Mike's birthday this week and as he is very partial to a glass of red wine I turned to the SU! 'Sip Sip Hooray' stamp set and 'Sip & Celebrate' die set to create his card.  Of course, I had to use Merry Merlot CS and ink!

I stamped the glass and 'Sip Sip' in Gray Granite ink and I popped up the glass on the Merry Merlot Stitched Rectangle shape.  I added three silver nailhead embellishments to finish the front.

  

Here's the inside and the envelope.  The 'Happy Hour' sentiment fit perfectly in the Oval Stitched Shape die and I loved how that layered with a label from the 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set.


I received a text from Mike saying "thanks for the great card.......you've still got it!" which really warmed my heart and made me smile!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Sip Sip Hooray' set
CS: SU! Merry Merlot & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Merry Merlot
Tools: SU! 'Sip & Celebrate', 'Stitched Rectangles' & 'Stitched So Sweetly' die sets
Embellishments & accessories: silver nailheads, SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10