Friday 16 April 2021

Butterfly Thank You Shadow Box Card

Here's a thank you shadow box card featuring one of the gorgeous butterflies die cut from the SU! 'Butterfly Bijou' patterned paper.  This card will go to a friend to say thank you for my birthday gifts.  Here is the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I've used Misty Moonlight CS, papers from the 'Butterfly Bijou' pack and a gorgeous gold foil fern element from the 'Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper' pack.  I used an oval die from the 'Stitched Shapes' die set to cut out the aperture.  I stamped the 'Thank You' from the 'Peaceful Moments' set in Misty Moonlight ink and used dies to cut out flagged banners.  I finished off by adding three Gilded Gems.


Here's a closer look inside the aperture.


Here's the back of the card with a popped up sentiment element.


Here's the envelope.  I cut the piece of patterned paper too small by mistake so I sliced a tad off the flap to make it fit!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Peaceful Moments' & 'So Sentimental' sets
CS: SU! Misty Moonlight & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Butterfly Bijou' 6" x 6" DSP pack, 'Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper' pack
Ink: SU! Misty Moonlight 
Tools: SU!  'Stitched Shapes' & 'Tasteful Labels' die sets, SU! paper trimmer 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Gilded Gems, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10