Sunday 4 April 2021

Two Wreath Happy Easter Cards

On Easter Sunday I got together - virtually via a video call - with Lesley and Wendy for a crafty morning.  I made up kits for the projects earlier and I included an Easter card for them both.  Here are the cards and envelopes.


Here is one of the cards.  I CASEd one of Julie Davison's cards as I liked it so much and I love the SU! 'Arrange a Wreath' bundle.  The card base is Blushing Bride and the stitched rectangle layer is Highland Heather.  I stamped the wreath in Soft Sea Foam ink and stamped the eggs in Blushing Bride ink and stamped off once Highland Heather ink.  I popped up three of the eggs on Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink.  I die cut the bow from Blushing Bride CS and added a Glitter Enamel Dot to embellish the bow.


Here's the inside of the card with a sentiment from the SU! 'Timeless Tulips' set and shapes cut using dies from the 'Wreath Builder' die set


I made a pouch envelope for each card using Highland Heather CS.  I embellished with shapes die cut from the SU! 'Messages' die.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Arrange a Wreath' & 'Timeless Tulips' sets
CS: SU! Blushing Bride, Highland Heather & Basic White
Ink: SU! Blushing Bride, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather & Soft Sea Foam 
Tools: SU! 'Wreath Builder' die set, 'Messages' die, Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested' die set, 3/4" circle punch 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10