Monday 26 April 2021

Floral Stampin' Up! Gift Voucher In Pouch Envelope

This is a floral Stampin' Up! gift voucher I made for a friend to give to another friend for her birthday.  I decided to decorate a gift voucher and place it in a pouch envelope.  Here's the pouch envelope made from Pool Party CS.  I popped up the label cut from the SU! 'Messages' die.   


Here's the pouch envelope with the voucher partially removed from the pouch.  I used Pool Party ink to stamp the flowers on the voucher but I used Coastal Cabana ink to stamp the flowers on the pouch envelope.


Here's the gift voucher.  I've used the SU! Pretty Perennials set to decorate the voucher.  After stamping I used circle punches to cut a hole and to add a hole reinforcer.  I added some Bermuda Bay ribbon as a pull so the voucher can be slid out of the pouch easily.


Flower stamps are definitely my favourite and I never get tired of stamping pretty blooms like these ones!  This is almost a SIP project - SIP standing for Stamps, Ink and Paper - but I did include punching, die cutting and ribbon.  Very simple to make but very satisfying also!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Pretty Perennials' set
CS: SU! Bermuda Bay, Pool Party & Basic White
Ink: SU! Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party & Pumpkin Pie 
Tools: SU! 'Messages' die, circle punches 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Bermuda Bay ribbon, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10