Wednesday 28 April 2021

Stampin' Up! Gift Voucher Card & Envelope

Monday was the birthday of my good friend Lesley and her husband asked me to make a Stampin' Up! gift voucher for him to give to her.  I'd already made one gift voucher for her where I placed the voucher in a pouch envelope.  I had to make something a bit different for this one.

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I glued the patterned paper panel - from the gorgeous 'Berry Delightful' DSP pack - to a piece of Granny Apple Green CS.  I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink onto vellum and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I attached the vellum panel with some Rich Razzleberry brads I've had in my stash for years. I popped up the Granny Apple Green panel onto the square Rich Razzleberry CS.


Here's the inside of the card.  I cut a strip of Rich Razzleberry CS, punched out half a circle using a circle punch and glued the strip in place as a pocket.  I stamped the gift voucher with images from the SU! 'Berry Blessings' set, rounded the corners and slipped the voucher into the pocket.


Here's the envelope.  I used the Envelope Punch Board to make a square envelope from the pretty fruit patterned paper.  I added a strip of Granny Apple Green CS and a popped up die cut name label element.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Berry Blessings' & 'Happiest of Birthdays' sets
CS: SU! Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Berry Delightful' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green & Rich Razzleberry 
Tools: SU! 'Tasteful Labels' die set, Envelope Punch Board, circle punch, X Cut corner rounder punch, heat tool, paper piercer
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! clear embossing powder, Rich Razzleberry brads, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10